This section contains information about professional checks you can use in Network Eagle.
These checks are available only in Professional version of Network Eagle Monitor application
Available professional checks
- Printer Check
- It checks either the status of a local or network printer or the number of jobs queued for it.
- RAS Server Check
- This check monitors RAS (Remote Access Service) Server Availability. Generally, it can be used to verify modem connections (including ADSL) to the external networks.
- File Check
- Monitoring the existence and modifications of a file.
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) Check
- This check can monitor SNMP-enabled agents on the network.
Add a new check,
RAS Server Check,
SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) Check